CXOs and Senior-Level Speakers
Business Case Streams
Hours of Networking
The Only Insurtech Event with Dedicated Streams for CXOs, Data/Analytics, and Claims
Intelligent InsurTECH Europe brings together 350+ (re)insurance executives to solve the critical business issues unleashed by the speed and extent of technological change.
With new technologies offering unprecedented opportunities to drive operational efficiency and top-line growth, it is a critical time for incumbents to leverage the InsurTech ecosystem to remain relevant in today’s digital economy.
In just one-day out of the office, you’ll gain the strategic insight and practical knowledge to design and implement the change your organisation needs to compete in a digital, automated, and customer centric insurance market.
- Driving Incumbent Innovation With Insurtech: A View From The Board
- Partnership Power: Launch And Sustain Winning Collaborations With Startups
- Build A Workforce Fit For The Digital Economy: Debate What It Takes To Acquire And Retain A Talented, Diverse, And Inclusive Company
- Drive Operational Excellence Across The Value Chain: Where Can Investment In Emerging Technologies Add The Most Value?
- Operational Excellence Is Not Enough: Harness Advanced Analytics To Drive Top-Line Growth With Product And Service Innovation
- Data-Driven Business Transformation: Align Analytics To Corporate Strategy And Deliver Value From Inception to Implementation
- 2018: The Year That IoT, AI and Blockchain Converge
More Depth and More Detail: With extensive insurance case studies, we’re delving further than ever before into the real-world, business applications of emerging technologies
Commercial Insurers Join Every Session: New technologies are transforming personal lines, but what about complex, commercial risk? This year, we’ll bring together the incumbents and disruptors tackling the challenges and opportunities of InsurTech for commercial insurance
- Intelligent InsurTECH Innovation Awards: With five categories designed to spotlight the achievements of stand-out individuals, companies and projects, this year we’re celebrating the leaders who are pushing the boundaries of insurance
We take pride in extensive research and engagement, so that we bring you events that help to drive the industry forward at a time of unprecedented disruption.
The Intelligent Insurer Pledge To Our Delegates:
Walk Away With Actionable Ideas: You’ll leave with tips, tricks and pointers ready for immediate implementation, from speakers carefully selected for pioneering new approaches to strategy and operationalization
Tackle The Issues That Matter Most: We talk to the C-Suite all year round, and our agendas are guaranteed to reflect the critical issues affecting your role, company and market today
Grasp Genuine Learnings: Our combination of interactive workshops, roundtable debates, case study presentations and lively panel debates will ensure you get the answers to the questions preoccupying you today. We create a learning, not listening environment, where everyone is encouraged to question and share
Grow Your Network Within And Beyond Insurance: Our events consistently attract Insurance CXOs, but with out of industry speakers and InsurTech disruptors joining the line-up, we facilitate the ecosystem partnerships that will determine the winners and losers in today’s emerging paradigm shift for the insurance industry
Stay Ahead Of The Innovation Curve: With sessions on RPA, AI, IoT, Blockchain, RegTech, Chatbots and more, in just one-day out of the office, you’ll get up to speed with all of the game changing innovations on the market, and discover exactly how they’re being implemented by insurers today
Intelligent InsurTECH Europe brings together senior-level executives from the (re)insurance industry.
5+ hours of targeted networking with leaders in the (re)insurance industry, and genuine opportunities to form lasting business relationships
100+ CXOs from across the industry, many of who control budgets in excess of £1m
Opportunity to participate in pre-event Q&As, whitepapers and webinars, plus post event video interviews, so you get maximum exposure for your initiatives over a 16-week event cycle
For Sponsoring and Exhibiting:
Commercial Director - Intelligent Insurer
Newton Media Group
Direct Tel: +44 203 301 8240
For Speaking and Attending:
Dr Rachael Gore
Head of Content
Direct: Tel: +44 203 301 8231
Mobile: +44 7516 198883