Alongside, or separate from speaking opportunities, the event offers a superb opportunity either to introduce your brand to the sector, or to further expose a well-established brand, to cement your position in the market and ensure that your existing clients are reassured that they are working with leading sector experts in these challenging times. Branding the conference significantly elevates your status throughout the day, enhancing the speed of introductions and aligning your organisation with the most well-respected IP journal available – ultimately ensuring that you are front of mind when the decision to appoint external expertise is taken.
Branding opportunities in brief:
• 3m x 2m exhibition space in the networking area from which to distribute literature, meet potential and existing clients and enhance your brand profile
• Your logo and information included in all pre-conference marketing – print and digital
• Your logo included on all at-event signage
• Your logo on the conference badge lanyards – worn by every delegate and speaker
• Branding of the coffee breaks, lunch, or drinks reception
• A seat drop of your literature to all delegates• An advertisement within the delegate documentation pack
Thought Leadership Opportunities
Technology Patent Network conference programmes are carefully researched over a number of months, to make sure that the information presented is as up-to-date as possible and covers the issues of critical and timely interest to the participants.
The speaker faculty is populated by individuals recommended to us as leaders in their field. Joining that expert speaker faculty offers you a superb platform from which to showcase the expertise of your organisation.
The delegates attending our conferences do not come together by chance, but rather, are encouraged to attend because they are key decision-makers in the industry: the kinds of people your company needs to meet.
Participating as a speaker or panellist at a TPN event greatly enhances your status at the conference, enabling smoother introductions to key prospects and cementing your position in the minds of delegates and speakers as a key sector influencer – ultimately enabling you to win business.
Thought leadership opportunities in brief:
• Make a keynote presentation
• Moderate a panel discussion
• Participate in a panel discussion• Host an extended round table discussion group
To discuss the opportunity to speak, moderate a panel, host an in-depth roundtable discussion group, or exhibit, please contact:
+44 (0) 203 301 8211