STARTUPS TECH TALKS
Innovative Solutions to Support & Facilitate Your Day-to-Day Job &
Invigorate Your Team and Business!
Get Inspired, Get Energised, Get Ahead!
Start Up Tech Talks
What is Start-up Tech Talks?
Start-up Tech Talks features a series of presentations from over 20 of the most innovative and exciting new start-ups, chosen by our selection committee after a thorough application and vetting process. Each company will have 10 minutes to deliver their presentation and answer questions on their products and solutions.Start-up Tech Talks is co-located with our flagship event, Intelligent InsurTech Europe. Start-up Tech Talks runs from 9:20-16:00 and, along with the presentations, will include a series of networking breaks attended by Intelligent InsurTech Europe's wider audience.
- Key stakeholders from traditional insurers, reinsurers and brokers who are looking to partner with, or invest in, the very best ideas that are going to fundamentally change the way insurance and reinsurance is bought, sold, priced and delivered
- Venture Capitalists with a specific interest in insurtech
- Traditional technology companies and consultants who want to understand both the threats and opportunities emanating from new start-ups
Benefits of Attending Start-up Tech Talks
- Learn about innovative products, services and activities
- Make valuable connections with insurers, reinsurers, brokers, consultants, investors, traditional technology companies, and the best-of-breed start-ups
- Meet new potential customers and business partners - generate qualified leads and prospects to follow-up with directly at the conference and post-event
For InsurTech Start-ups…
If you’re an InsurTech Start-up this is your chance to join us.
Do you feel that your company is one of the most exciting start-ups emerging within the insurance space?
Would you like a chance for your company to showcase your innovative solutions at Intelligent InsurTech's Start-up Tech Talks?
Reinforce the industry’s perception that your start-up is an innovative leader in the insurtech space.
For a chance to deliver a 10 minute talk / demo and join us on the 3rd of October in London, please apply here and tells us why you should be there.
For Partners, Customers and Investors...
Get inspired. Get energised. Get ahead.
Join your peers and hear from some of the most creative minds in the industry.
Learn first-hand what technologies pose a threat, and provide opportunities, to established re/insurers.
Understand how new technologies can deliver a better customer experience, save you time and money, and make you more competitive.
To attend InsurTech Europe 2017 and be part of the audience for our Start-up Tech Talks, contact Simon Wright email@example.com.