2017 CLAIMS TECH TALKS
Enhancing & expediting claims management through digitalisation & automation
Moving to a customer-centric insurance claims process
Claims Tech Talks includes real life case examples on how insurtech solutions are driving claims digitalisation, and changing the claims process and customer experience.
Claims Tech Talks is one of the streams of our flagship event, Intelligent InsurTech Europe, and it runs from 9:40-13:05. It includes panels and presentations, as well as a networking coffee break and luncheon attended by Intelligent InsurTech Europe's wider audience.
- Moving to a Customer-Centric Insurance Claims Process
- Machine Learning & Fraud Detection in Claims
- Connected Insurance Claims & Artificial Intelligence
- The Reinsurance Butterfly Effect: How Smart Content Management Affects the Overall Life Cycle of the Insurance Industry
Providing a user-friendly, automated claims model to win & retain customers
- Document classification: impact on the processes
- Business entity extraction: the value you don’t expect
- The insurance structured data world: automated analysis of legal clauses to infer portfolio kpi
- Applying digitisation and automation to receivables management
- Creating a more efficient and frictionless process to help customers settle their outstanding bills
- Live case study of a large multinational group in Germany