2017 DATA TECH TALKS
Data in practice - actionable insights & KPIs for the new world
360°vision from the insurance value-chain
The Data Tech Talks delivers a 360° vision of how analytics / business intelligence is helping tough business decisions and optimising customer engagement,distribution, actuarial, underwriting, and operations.
Data Tech Talks is one of the streams of our flagship event, Intelligent InsurTech Europe, and it runs from 9:40-13:05. It includes panels and presentations, as well as a networking coffee break and luncheon attended by Intelligent InsurTech Europe's wider audience.
Key topics include:
- Using Data Analytics Insights to Optimise Customer Engagement and Retention
- Insurance Distribution and Advanced Analytics - Capitalising on Your Data
- Data Predictive Modelling - Accelerating Actuarial & Underwriting Collaboration
- Transforming Insurance Operations Through Data and Analytics
Please find below the full agenda for the Claims Tech Talks stream.
For further details please contact Elsa Costa at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0) 203 301 8231.
- Using analytics to underly strategic and tactical targets
- Delivering market leading analytics with little funding and resources
- Analytics to enhance performance, increase efficiency and create profit for stakeholders
- Agile principles to deploy new platform and supportive analytics
- Measuring daily operations to ensure constant movement towards goals
- Identifying next focus steps and implementing them rapidly with short sprints
Predictive modeling - the actuaries’ & underwriters’ critical tool to make informed risk & pricing decisions
- The internet of things dramatic impact on safety
- The choice of product and geography of implementation
- The need for behaviour change to achieve long lasting wins
- Achieving meaningful results from connected devices